Please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns. We will be sure to get an experienced organizer in touch with you as soon as possible. When you contact us please tell us a little bit about yourself and your work situation.
1. How many workers are there?
2. What are the different types of jobs that are there at your company? How many workers are there in each department?
3. Does your store/company have other shops or distribution lines in the area?
4. What percentage of your coworkers would initially be excited about a union? How many would be neutral or opposed? Do you think your coworkers at work need to know more about unions?
The Seattle IWW can be reached in the following ways:
- Mail: 1122 E. Pike Street, #1142, Seattle, WA 98122-3934
- Phone: 206.429.5285
- Email: email@example.com
Any worker who is not a boss or law enforcement officer is eligible to join the IWW. We have an open roll, meaning you can submit you application and begin paying dues without having to be covered under a collective bargaining agreement. If you are interested in joining please please familiarize yourself with our organization, aims, and principals. We encourage you to read the Preamble of the IWW Constitution, our mission statement, and Think It Over, a short introduction to the ideas behind our organizing.
If you are already a member of the Seattle branch and would like to pay dues, click here.